What is DynaScatter Laser?
Integrated Technology with Small Laser Optics, Optimized Reagents, and New Analysis Algorithms.
DynaScatter Laser optical technology analyzes and differentiates WBCs in near-native state.
The innovative 3 angle scatter detector provides better detection of WBCs using precise light scattering measurement. We obtain WBC size information from a small forward angle (FSS), information of cell structure and complexity of nucleo-chromatin particles from a large forward angle (FLS), and internal granularity and globularity information from a side angle (SDS).
This 3D graphic information is calculated by the exclusive Nihon Kohden software algorithm.
DynaScatter Laser is installed on CelltacG (MEK-9100)
Complete hematology platform offering:
- Up to 90 samples per hour
- 33 parameters
- Micro sampling capability
- Continuous loading of samples via rack fed system up to 7 racks of 10 tubes
- STAT/manual sample analysis
- Laser scatter and flow cytometry technology
- Built-in rocking mixing
- Smart ColoRac Match system
- Integrated validation station with touch screen
- Reagent and controls management with barcode