12-15 channel interpretive ECG, synthesized 18-lead ECG is available (option)
Safe and speedy
- 15-inch touch panel display shows most keys right on the display for intuitive operation.
- "Actual size" display with grid lines - waveforms on the display are the same size as waveforms on the printout.
- On-screen operation guide lets you check the ECG procedure during use.
- A Start/stop button is located on the input box for more convenient operation.
- Easy lead connection —Lead cords and cord clips are designed to prevent tangling and make it easy to remove paste.
- Meets IEC60601-2-51 new international standard for digital electrocardiographs specifying accuracy and digital filter performance.
- Synthesized 18-lead ECG derives the waveforms of the right chest leads (V3R, V4R, V5R) and back leads (V7, V8, V9) from the standard 12-lead ECG data.The measurement procedure is the same as the standard 12-lead ECG but more information can be obtained.
- Swivel screen improves visibility and provides smooth operation.