Cardiofax M | ECG-3350
Comfortable operation & all round versatility
Easy operation and efficient workflow are the foundations of Nihon Kohden’s Cardiofax M new electrocardiogram. With its large 8-inch colour display, data can be viewed easily and allows ECG preview before recording. Cardiofax M supports paper-based and paperless workflows, enabling both waveform and analysis results to be transferred to a PC for review.
Nihon Kohden’s breakthrough technology supports clinicians in testing more patients with enhanced information available from analysis. With synECi18 technology, Cardiofax M provides 18-lead ECG information from a 12-lead ECG, optimizing patient safety and functioning as a great triage tool.
- Advanced filtering technology eliminates noise with less waveform distortion
- ECAPS 12C ECG analysis program provides more than 200 findings with detailed analysis
- Records accurate data for faster diagnosis
- 8-inch colour TFT display
- 12-lead waveform monitoring
- Fast and high-quality examination
- Accurate measurement to avoid retesting
- Simplified design
- User-friendly interface
The most recent three minutes of all lead ECG waveforms can be stored in the internal memory. This large memory capacity ensures that the necessary information is kept available.
Identify invisible ischemia
A 12-lead electrocardiogram will be measured to identify a suspected acute myocardial infarction. However is it enough? 12-lead ECG and additional leads allow you to make advanced care decisions to reduce the time to reperfusion. synECi 18 provides additional information for the right ventricular and posterior wall from standard 12-lead ECG without an additional procedure.
A digital workspace for flexible data management
polaris.one is a database platform where you can store all relevant medical data, share it between departments and access it whenever needed. The polaris.one software was designed to improve your organization’s efficiency by eliminating barriers, helping Cardiology and Neurology professionals focus on their day-to-day tasks. polaris.one offers two ways to access patient data when you are about to measure an ECG:
- Scan the patient’s ID with a barcode reader once the ECG is online, and receive all patient demographics from your HIS.
- Or download the worklist of patients to be examined into your ECG. With this method, all data is available to you even if the machine is offline.
Data can be output via wired or wireless LAN. DICOM communication enables easy integration with RIS and PACS. The “webserver” function provides a simple and unique data storage solution. Data in the memory can be accessed, reviewed and extracted as a PDF file via a web browser.