Automated hematology analyzer with WBC 5-part diff.
DynaScatter laser technology
- Stain free measurement using laser scattering technology reduces reagent consumption.
- Sheath flow in the measurement path arranges blood cells in a straight line for accurate test results.
Data collection and analysis
- The angle and intensity of scattered light, which vary depending on the volume and characteristics of each cell, are measured and the measurement data are collected and analyzed.
- 3 scattergrams and 3 histograms are shown on a 10.4-inch display.
- Optional handy barcode reader operation
- Optional built-in printer
- Optional LIS connection function
- Provides reliable results through the "ADVANCED COUNT" function for low PLT/WBC samples.
*The image shown here may differ in appearance from the actual product.
|23 clinical parameters||WBC, NE%, LY%, MO%, EO%, BA%,NE#, LY#, MO#, EO#, BA#, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, RDW-CV, RDW-SD,PLT, PCT, PDW, MPV|
|2 research parameters||IG#, IG%|
|Throughput||Open mode : approx. 60 samples/min.|
|Sample volume||CBC : 30uL / CBC+DIFF : 55 uL|
|Dimensions/Weight||W 382 x D 465 x H 532 mm, approx. 35kg|