Automated external defibrillator with LCD display
- User-friendly onscreen operation guide
- Two operation modes for normal use or medical professional use
*AED mode - LCD display provides the untrained user with operation guidance and CPR instructions by illustrations and messages.
* Semi-auto mode - LCD display shows the ECG waveform so trained medical staff can start analysis and decide when to shock.
- Easy 3 steps operation
1. Turn on the AED
2. Attach the electrode pads
3. Press the shock button
- Daily and monthly self-test function is available for main unit, battery and pads
- Voice guidance is compliant with AHA guidelines 2010.
- Pads connector can check and indicate the pads condition. (Patended)
- Adult/child mode switch can reduce the energy for child use.
- 90 minutes rescue data can be saved and reviewed on a PC with viewer software.
- Bluetooth® interface